Thursday, September 4, 2008

Learn 2.1

Well here we are again. I'm excited to get Learn 2.1 rolling. I enjoyed learning Learn 2.0 last year and I'm hoping that Learn 2.1 will have the same, if not more, to offer.

I'm not much of a blogger, but I do like to explore other blogs from time to time. The video that Tom put up, "Blogging in Plain English," was neat-o and it helped to iterate what I like best about blogging. That being, it is a community where bloggers go to each others' blogs and read them, comment them, and even link back to those entries on their own blogs.

I downloaded Google Chrome and am already intrigued. It gives you a visual list of your most visited sites.

I suppose that's it for this week. Now I need to go and try to get these blogging songs out of my head.

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

For a self-proclaimed non-blogger, you did a pretty nice job with your first entry! Please continue to non-blog for us! :) Welcome back!

Tom